Learning breakthrough programme
Dr. Frank Belgau developed a tool for NASA which is now available to us. The training facilitates visual-vestibular integration and visual-spatial skills.
- The Learning breakthrough programme provides complete workouts for the visual, auditory and vestibular (balance) systems.
- The way the sessions are designed ensures dynamic interaction between these systems with frequency, intensity and timing.
- It further improves ocular motor function because of tracking skills required in activities.
- It supports interhemispheric organization because of the way the two sides of the body is used together.
- It improves sequencing and timing skills.
- It affects functional applications such as reading and writing.